Make sure your users know that their access to SpringerLink content is a service of your library.
Whether they find it via major search engines like Google, A&I services like PubMed or through
library catalogues and discovery services, use the following procedure to display a logo whenever they log into SpringerLink:
- Log into the Admin Dashboard.
- Go to the 'My Organization' tab.
- The second drop-down section is where administrators may upload the institution or library logo to display on SpringerLink or Springer for R&D.
- Logos must be in jpg, png or gif format and be 160x50px.
- The maximum file size is 25kb.