- Log into the Admin Dashboard
- Go to the second tab 'My Organisation'
- Select the third option "Users'
Here you will see a list of all the users and administrators associated with your organisation.
- You can remove a general User at any time.
- To make changes to administrators please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- A new User can be "associated" in one of two ways. If the automatic association of new users is enabled for your organization then anyone who creates a new user account while within your registered IP ranges will automatically be associated. Secondly as an Admin you can also associate members by sending them an association code via email.
Tip: If you are the administrator for more than one account/organisation you can change which account you are working with by clicking on the drop-down arrow next to the account name at the top of the page.