Step 1: Sending an association email to the user you want to associate:
- Log into the Admin Dashboard
- Go to the second tab ‘My Organization’
- In the ‘Users’ section click on ‘Associate User’:
- Enter an email address and an expiry date: click ‘send invites’.
- An email with an association link will be sent to the email address(es) you entered.
Step 2: Receiving an association email (sent in step 1).
Click on the association link in the email and do one of the following:
- If you are already logged in to your Springer Link account: Your account will be automatically associated – no need to do anything further.
- If you are not currently logged in: You will be prompted to either log in or create a new account:
- If you have an existing account: simply log in and you will then be automatically associated, as above.
- If you do not have an account: Simply sign up for one, once completed it will automatically be associated.
Once a new user has been associated they will (upon logging into their account) be able to access all of your organizations subscribed content.
If an account exists for your email address and you don't know your password see here
If your account shows as inactive see here: