- Search or browse the catalogue for a title you would like to order.
- Add the title to the shopping cart by clicking the 'get it now' button.
- Click the button 'Shopping cart & go to checkout' within the overlay, or "to cart" on the top of the sidebar and access the shopping cart. Click “go to checkout” to continue.
- If you are already registered to Springer.com, please enter your user name and password and click the 'submit' button.
If you are not yet a Springer customer, just create your account.
In the next step you can choose if you want to buy as an individual customer or as a corporate customer (to state a VAT ID or if you want your company’s or institution’s name to appear on the invoice in order to get a refund). Please also add your billing and your shipping address.
- The next step is about choosing your payment method. You can pay by PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express and invoice/advance payment (only print books).
- After clicking “buy now” you will be asked to enter your payment details in case you chose credit card or PayPal as payment option.
Once your payment has been processed, you’ll access an order confirmation, and you'll receive an order confirmation by email. You can download eBooks, single chapters or articles directly. Print books will be shipped to you within a couple of days.
Modified on: Tue, 20 Oct, 2015 at 1:42 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.