Please note: Your Springer account is shared across many Springer sites including SpringerLink (http://link.springer.com), Springer Materials (http://materials.springer.com), AdisInsight (http://adis.springer.com), and Springer.com (http://springer.com). Changing your password in any of these sites will change it for all of them. Listed below are instructions on how to reset your password from the SpringerLink site:
To reset your password:
- Please go to http://link.springer.com
- Select “Log in / Register” from the menu at the top-right-hand side of the page.
- Click on “Forgotten password?” in the blue log in box.
- Please enter the email address you used when registering your account and we will send you an email which contains instructions for resetting your password.
Or, if you prefer, you can reset your password from: https://www.springer.com:
1. Select "Login" from the top-right-hand side of the page.
2. From the "Login" drop down menu, choose "Manage Account"
3. This screen will appear:
4. Click on "Forgot Password":
5. Enter your email address, and you will receive an automated message from "email@example.com". When you open the automated email, this notice will appear along with a link so you can then reset your password:
6. Finally, click on the link and you will be able to reset your password. Once you change and confirm your new password; this pop-up will immediately appear: