Submission instructions, editorial contacts and other information for authors can be found on a dedicated home page for each journal in our website: http://springer.com
For example: if you were interested in the journal "Test":
- Please go to http://springer.com
- Look up the journal you are interested in using the search box:
- Look for your journal in the search results and click on it to go to its home page.
On the right-hand side of the journal's home page (for most journals) you will find the following helpful links:
- "Submit Online" This will allow you to upload your manuscript files and other information.
- "Instructions for Authors" Specific instructions and requirements relating to submitting and publishing an article for this journal
- "Contacts" A list of editorial contacts in case you need to contact an editor for this journal for further information/questions.
For further help please contact us at email@example.com