How to access the textbook exam copy (Example "Data Mining")
- Go to/find the homepage of the textbook you are interested on http://springer.com
- Click on the link "Access Instructor's Textbook Exam Copy" in the "Services for this Book" section in the right-hand-side column on the page:
3. Log in with your existing user name and password, or if you do not yet have a Springer account you can create a new one
4. Add your instructor information (if this is not already in your account profile)
5. Access Your Textbook Examination Copy.
For more information go to: http://www.springer.com/instructors?SGWID=5-115-0-0-0
Any problems or for further assistance please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org